• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Storm Area 51 - Around 2 million people sign up to launch an invasion of the famous military base...

I'll believe this when I see Auric Goldfinger riding a flying pig into Fort Knox. :p

I think they should show up to do Michael's Moonwalk dance step and then get the hell out.Like a flash mob prank. At least they could tell their grandkids.

I think they should show up to do Michael's Moonwalk dance step and then get the hell out.Like a flash mob prank. At least they could tell their grandkids.

Or Bill Murray could lead some rejects in a close order drill. :p

I suppose one could be more optimistic of this scenario. Thinking of low-flying helicopters reminded me of another government agency that operates here in Nevada. The Bureau of Land Management. You should see how they attempt to corral wild horses with helicopters.

Who's to say they wouldn't do this with hoards of humans if necessary. Much better than shooting them. Though protesters had better be wearing goggles. Uncle Sam is likely to kick up a whole lot of dust at Groom Lake.

Here they are in action in Oregon:

Fair enough. If they actually succeeded in getting in then starting bring out alien bodies/technology, I would actually be impressed.

Until/If that happens, I'll post a few more memes:
storm-area-51-us-military-ready-to-confront-600-000-alien-hunters-60487775.png

ywy6hq0ijza31.jpg

67878408_225303578360320_973426337913820671_n.jpg

H06md3Y.png

66142804_366357850748110_4105375860590170167_n.jpg

I feel like this is what they will find.
Google Image Result for https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB13fp1QxTpK1RjSZR0q6zEwXXat/2019-Latest-Pickle-Rick-T-Shirt-Meme-Rick-And-Morty-Face-Men-Hip-Hop-T-Shirt.jpg_220x220xz.jpg

My ex actually traveled to the town outside of area 51. It's right when they were issuing airport warnings for the unibomber. He was debating to cancel his trip. He went. l remember we both got home from work, on the newspaper outside his door was the pic of the hooded unibomber on the front page. His flight was the next day. l told him to go. He is a conspiracy buff. He was happy he went. Don't talk to me about my marriage choice please. l will unibomber your post. Joke alert joke alert( THATS a joke. )That pic is seared into my brain, sunglasses and hoodie right on the front page.

Last edited:
Nothing bad is going to happen. The guards are preparing for this and are expecting for people to take the joke seriously and will probably have a way to keep people from getting too far.

Edit: the only bad thing happening is we are paying for the guards to prepare and act because of this but lol

Has anybody told them there are no aliens yet? Oh, and there's no doubt the personnel on base have already gotten wind of this, so they'll be prepared for what happens next if anything.

The government moved all the aliens to Saudi Arabia decades ago. Maybe later to Poland.

- "Extraterrestrial Rendition". ;)

Last edited:
Where are the missing Aliens? Probably in the shutdown Twinkie Factory.

Well, it looks like the US Military are already moving the stock. :D

sorry-boys-looks-like-theyre-moving-the-goods-otot-in-60559457.png

Regardless of whether Storm Area 51 fails or succeeds, I think this message (edited to blank a curse word) sums it up best:

AZS65gn.jpg

Last edited:
I'm happy knowing that my fellow aliens will soon be released into the world, and I'll finally get to join them as we take over Earth.

New Threads

Top Bottom