• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Something that made you happy today?

Days that are warm without being hot and nights when it is cool without being cold. It's the perfect time of the year in Southern California.

I'd be interested in seeing your set-up! My first tomato plant shot up today. Also perhaps the basil on one side of the box I built. I always get so excited about planting time. Monday, I'm planning on planting a permanent row of strawberries and also a row of sunflowers for winter birdseed.

Wow sunflowers for winter bird seed is a nice idea.
We have got strawberries too. 6 cultivated plants and 2 wild plants. Planning to plant them tomorrow.

Frost is forecast the next 3 days! We have the strawberries in the little greenhouse and special fabric to cover each gro bag or planter.

I got 6 more tomato plants today, 'chocolate cherry tomatoes' I think they come out browny red? I've planted them in a planter bag. I think one gro bag is over full, it better be a nursery bag, and I can move it's veg to their own planter bags when theyre ready. Yes I love planting.

l found the prettiest pots so then l had to get plants for them. Then l found the prettiest burgundy plant which is perfect for the fancy pot.

A nice Dominican Cohiba cigar and a nice day alone with me and my movie collection. No drama. Just chill.

Warranties. I am getting a free washing machine repair at my place right now thanks to warranties.

The hailstone and thunder storm.
Some nitrogen rich down pour from the skies, for free.
A dose of free nutrients for the waking shrubs getting ready for growing.

I like spring. Feels like I can breathe again after over-wintering.
Hope and optimism arrive with new shoots and buds :)

Got another tomato plant, these will be yellow. Also carrots and Butter head lettuces to plant, currently just stashed them in the zip up greenhouse where the spicy salad leaves, spinach, rocket and peas are all growing from seed, I hope.

Having to cover the new plants and my Brown Turkey Fig, at night, as we are having late frosts and snowy showers. I also started some pumpkin squash, in a little cloche, not tried those before.

Wow sunflowers for winter bird seed is a nice idea.
We have got strawberries too. 6 cultivated plants and 2 wild plants. Planning to plant them tomorrow.

Frost is forecast the next 3 days! We have the strawberries in the little greenhouse and special fabric to cover each gro bag or planter.

I got 6 more tomato plants today, 'chocolate cherry tomatoes' I think they come out browny red? I've planted them in a planter bag. I think one gro bag is over full, it better be a nursery bag, and I can move it's veg to their own planter bags when theyre ready. Yes I love planting.

I grew those chocolate cherry tomatoes last year and they are delicious! I plan to plant more this year.

Found a small paper bag with a few leftover potatoes that I'd forgotten about in my pantry. All were soft and had sprouted. Cut them into pieces with a few eyes, callused them, and dipped them in wood ash. Planting them this week. Did the same thing last year and the potatoes melted in your mouth when cooked. The texture and taste was the best part last year. New potatoes in the fall.

Getting my Covid-19 Relief Check in the mail. Late and not direct deposited, but I'll take it.

Sitting in the sun. I worked in the sun and didn't realize how benefical it had been for me. Just didn't like being in the sun at noon everyday.
LOL!

I did a 14 mile, 7 hour, mostly naked hike on Easter Sunday. That left me ecstatic, if slightly sunburned.

New Threads

Top Bottom