• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

All-Rounder

❃⚜uwu awoo uwu⚜❃
V.I.P Member
Welcome to post 4 things, can be a mix of images, quotes, data, personal stories or anything that are:

1) Old - something created that is at least 1 year old
2) New - something recent, preferably this year
3) Borrowed - something that isn't your own creation that you have used a lot in the past
4) Blue - either something of blue color or something sad

Last edited:
wwuvdZj.jpg

Are we allowed to double up/triple up because if so this is my something new (I assume it's new. New to our eyes at least), something borrowed and something blue, from the Queen.

gr6eLw8.jpg

Something old

(if doubling up is bad i'll stop that :p)

Old - "Have more than you show, speak less than you know." - Shakespeare

New - The largest asteroid in more than a century is set to pass by Earth at a relatively close distance of 4.4 million miles (7 million km), Nasa says.

Borrowed - "You never have to do bad things" - my HFA ex

Blue -

wwuvdZj.jpg

Are we allowed to double up/triple up because if so this is my something new (I assume it's new. New to our eyes at least), something borrowed and something blue, from the Queen.

gr6eLw8.jpg

Something old

(if doubling up is bad i'll stop that :p)

Doubling/tripling etc. is allowed c:

Last edited:
It's just that the quote "something old, something new..." is from Doctor Who. Don't ask me how I remembered that, I think I have a whovian problem...
It's actually an old wedding saying (unless i misunderstood your comment?)

I was being too lazy to write the whole quote. See, here it is.
But hey, why would I remember stuff about weddings when I can remember Doctor Who quotes :p
Lol, that's such a funny scene. I think actually the phone booth was described by all the 4. xD

New Threads

Top Bottom