• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Some people don't understand how my mental health crisis works.

I know how you feel, mate. The police aren't very helpful and try to make you feel guilty. You just end up regretting turning to them for support.

I had them charging me a gazillion times, to the point where I was remanded in jail. Got sentenced eventually too. They don't even think about helping you the right way. They think it's better not to listen and mess with you. Then they blame your ailment.

Don't make violent threats though, if you can help it. They're inclined to use that against you. Even if somebody has done you wrong, it makes you look like a problem.

It's definitely not nice when you feel like you have to scream at the top of your lungs, and the noise does nothing. Been there. Bought the shirt.

Thank you! It makes sense.

New Threads

Top Bottom