• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Some of My GIFs/Smileys Are Not Working...

bart-simpson-animated-gif-3.gif

Click here:

image url upload.JPG

Then type or paste the url of the GIF in the dialog box:
dialog box.JPG

rolling-pin_orig.gif

Let's see if I did that right...
It's supposed to be that rolling pin GIF.
-----
Nope.
I must have missed a step.

It shows up Harley Davidson on my end

Broken even in other browsers. Have to deduce it to the OS and perhaps the latest update of 5/26. Unless it's perhaps a backbone issue relative to only certain parts of the Internet.

Or maybe Microsoft just acquired Indian motorcycles and didn't bother to mention it. :p

I can pull it up by the URL but can't post the URL

I'm running an older Windows 7 box upgraded, or possibly downgraded to windows 10 :p

Nitro- Post another graphic from another source in the same place...seem if that makes a difference.

But it does function ;)

I'm looking up broken proxy images in PNG format on the Xenforo forum right now. People posting about it, but I'm not sure about any fixes right now. Something may be blocking the proxy. But if @tree can see it, then I'd think that precludes the forum's image proxy function being disabled.

You might also try a .gif or .jpeg file also to see if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
Nitro- Post another graphic from another source in the same place...seem if that makes a difference.

I'm looking up broken proxy images in PNG format on the Xenforo forum right now. People posting about it, but I'm not sure about any fixes right now. Something may be blocking the proxy. But if @tree can see it, then I'd think that precludes the forum's image proxy function being disabled.
I can't seem to get another image to post.
I may try removing my original later and give it another shot.

I'm also wondering if I can't see it because I continually kill my cache with every session. Most users don't do that. If the image is corrupted but cached, maybe for those who didn't kill the cache it may still appear ok. Which might explain why you can't seem to replace the existing image.

But then I'm just guessing at this point.

New Threads

Top Bottom