• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So I've begun my fasting Journey/habit.

I currently practice this on a monthly basis.
2 days a week. and or month.
Anyone else wanna share?
How come?
For Lent?
I mean i am not judging I can understand not liking food.
Because sometimes I do not like it at all and water is my favourite thing out of food and beverage
However I have to eat and it is important I do or I get sick and light-headed.
I need to keep my meals small and healthy.

Just completed a 3 day water fast, although cheated a little on day 2 by having 2 fifty cal soft drinks and some milky tea and coffees

How come?
For Lent?
I mean i am not judging I can understand not liking food.
Because sometimes I do not like it at all and water is my favourite thing out of food and beverage
However I have to eat and it is important I do or I get sick and light-headed.
I need to keep my meals small and healthy.
to keep weight off and keep body function normally.
It makes you feel much lighter.

Yes you feel light, mood is amazing. Food tastes delicious when you eat again. It provides a nice contrast in life. Eating a packet of crisps was like fine dining :D It's like you'd never appreciate a nice cosy fireplace if you hadn't been outside chopping wood in the cold.

Plus all the myriad health benefits.

Last edited:
I run better at the gym on a empty stomach, however, l can turn hangry in twenty minutes after running which happened yesterday. But l also cycled thru a bunch of events that didn't bother me because l ran, such as a crowded store, numerous rude men. So fasting and running is sort of a life hack for me. So fasting plays a part in my life after running for so many years.

I run better at the gym on a empty stomach, however, l can turn hangry in twenty minutes after running which happened yesterday. But l also cycled thru a bunch of events that didn't bother me because l ran, such as a crowded store, numerous rude men. So fasting and running is sort of a life hack for me. So fasting plays a part in my life after running for so many years.
interesting insight.

New Threads

Top Bottom