• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Snap Chat

Judge

V.I.P Member
Anyone using this app? Just wondering. I like the concept of the product.

Lot of conflicting information about it on Wall Street since it went IPO this week.

Last edited:
I admit, although I have heard of it, sounds so silly, and so many different avenues to go down, that it is too mind boggling to me, so I stick to facebook and skype ( for me, both are amazing and yep, I do say: facebook! Because it is not the same as everyone else's; mine is very spiritual based).

If it has anything to do with photos; which automatically means selfies; nope, not interested.

But to be fair, I should take a look before I carry on in my judgement.

A friend's friend, she took some of me and made the photos in funny looks, like if your were in a hall of mirrors, I thought they were fab.

It's the app that every girl uses to apply the dog filter with now, right? I see that filter all the time. That plus choker makes for an interesting combination.

It's the app that every girl uses to apply the dog filter with now, right? I see that filter all the time. That plus choker makes for an interesting combination.
I find that dog filter thing extremely annoying, especially when I see grown women using it...

I also find the way teenage girls talk to eachother irritating.

"OMG bae u r a bewt! <3"

"Shut up, u r mi princess, luv u boo! <3"

"U r betta baby gal! <3"

Learn to spell and shut the **** up with your inane **** spouting.

I find that dog filter thing extremely annoying, especially when I see grown women using it...

I also find the way teenage girls talk to eachother irritating.

"OMG bae u r a bewt! <3"

"Shut up, u r mi princess, luv u boo! <3"

"U r betta baby gal! <3"

Learn to spell and shut the **** up with your inane **** spouting.

Sounds like the way adults talk to each other..... nobody grows up anymore..

Although we were 'grown up' from day one.

Oh well. Too risky to invest in right now. Far too overvalued presently in a market already overheated. I'll pass for now. :eek:

I downloaded it once, but never used it. It was one more social media thing and it was overwhelming to me.

I hate that stupid dog filter too.

My 12 year old niece has snapchat and I cringe to think what she's sending to her friends. I follow her on instagram and even on that she posts some eyebrow raising things that would turn my hair white if she were my daughter.

Yes, I found a way of avoiding all this stuff by getting a Nokia that does text messages and phone calls and nothing else, doesn't even have a camera or annoying ringtones. Splendid.

Tried it, but didn't like it and didn't see the point of it. Just found it annoying to have to start watching through lots of video-messages that's, in order to remove the snapchat notification. Prefer SMS or Facebook-messages (browser, not the annoying messenger app).

i installed it on my tablet,and on my dads phone and my sister installed it on hers,however...........i cant bloody use it!!!!
i can launch it but i cant even open it to get the messages,my dad is the same,so him and me and sister are all going to use whatsapp instead,aparently its easier.

New Threads

Top Bottom