• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Site app

Knit Hat

V.I.P Member
Wasn't sure which topic to post this thread under, but who else thinks it's high time this site had it's own app?

That would be great.
Maybe the site could be made available on TapaTalk. Another great thing to have here would be Dark Mode. The white is waaaaayyyy to bright

That would be great.
Maybe the site could be made available on TapaTalk. Another great thing to have here would be Dark Mode. The white is waaaaayyyy to bright

You can get dark mode extensions for a lot of browsers for sites which don't have the option.

Ed

That would be great.
Download a screen dimmer app then you can have the exact level of brightness

There's no way I was the only one who was thinking this!!

Even better, what about a messenger app that goes to the chat room we have here? It *would* be more compact, but that's just my opinion.

What do you think the app should be like?
I guess it would be formatted similar to the site, but maybe with a few tweaks like the ability to make personal posts like on social media, where it's not a forum thread. Not saying to get rid of the forum!

It's very expensive to get a site app, unless someone knows of some other way that I don't know about.

New Threads

Top Bottom