• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

Here are some good ones lol

76F816A9-C9C8-415F-81AA-96B9BE4ED7B4.jpeg
F4BC4565-F458-4E08-A4C5-14D53E71274A.jpeg
AC5EC1ED-E83D-4DBA-BC6D-29ECBAFE322D.jpeg

The soap is a real picture that I took myself. It made me feel kind of violated but it’s amusing

CC7F592E-0CA7-4844-900E-5BE480745ACC.jpeg

I literally thought this said “not all herpes wear capes.” Yeah, I would hope not.
Not all crabs have claws either.

89B57BD3-4FAC-490F-AF11-DC6CD16660A2.jpeg

Here are some good ones lol

View attachment 80636 View attachment 80637 View attachment 80638

The soap is a real picture that I took myself. It made me feel kind of violated but it’s amusing

View attachment 80639

I literally thought this said “not all herpes wear capes.” Yeah, I would hope not.
Not all crabs have claws either.

View attachment 80640

This is not a joke, just thought I'd share something. That joke about that painting, "Scream", this is the spot where the painter was standing when he got the inspiration for it. It's on a hill in Oslo. I used to drive past that spot everyday to and from work and I always thought about that painting.

The painter, Munch, was out for a walk at sunset and he later explained; "I was walking along the road with two friends, the sun was setting, suddenly the sky turned blood red. I paused, feeling exhausted, and leaned on the fence, there was blood and tongues of fire above the blue-black fjord and the city. My friends walked on and I stood there trembling with anxiety and I sensed an infinite scream passing through nature". Some scholars say the red sky was a psychological reaction to his sister's commitment at a nearby lunatic asylum that was at the bottom of the hill to the right in the picture. He could see the asylum from that spot. It's an interesting painting.

skrik.jpg

Last edited:
You should read the one about anti-gravity.
You cannot put it down...! :p

I did go to the bookstore and asked about a book that covered Pavlov’s dog and Schroedinger’s cat. The clerk said it rang a bell, but she was not sure if it was there or not.

New Threads

Top Bottom