• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

ObiWan Kanobi tells Darth Vader:"Nice suit,must have cost you an arm and a leg "

Look at that Van Gogh!!

Occasionally in the Caribbean there's a total calypso the sun.

How do you get down from a tree?
You don't. You get down from a duck.

What did Luke Skywalker say to the bullies who were bullying his sister?
"Don't Leia finger on her."

This just in: Someone came in and stole all of the toilet seats from the local police station. The police are investigating, but they have nothing to go on...
rimshot.gif

Last edited:
I heard an ice-cream van in Birmingham playing the Match of the Day theme. Bet they serve Aston Vanilla. ;)

What do you get when you divide a pumpkin's circumference by its diameter?
Pumpkin pi!

Last edited:
I saw a midget buying a stepladder the other day. I asked him what he was buying it for, he said to put up baseboards.

What is red black red black red black red black red black etc?

A zebra with sunburn.

An elderly woman lived on a small farm in Canada, just yards away from the North Dakota border. Their land had been the subject of a minor dispute between the United States and Canada for years.

The now widowed woman, lived on the farm with her son and three grandchildren.

One day, her son came into her room holding a letter. "I just got some news, Mom," he said. "The government has come to an agreement with the people in North Dakota. They've decided that our land is really part of the United States. We have the right to approve or disapprove of the agreement. What do you think?"

"What do I think?" his mother said. "Sign it! Call them right now and tell them we accept! I don't think I could stand another one of those Canadian winters!"
coldwinter_orig.gif

What's the difference between a depressed modern art collector and a man with Greek bread in his underpants?
One's feeling bitter about his Pollocks...

I went to the library to ask for a book about Pavlov's dog and Schrodinger's cat. The librarian said it rang a bell, but she was not sure if it was there or not.

New Threads

Top Bottom