• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sex for an aspie?

I don't know what it is like for an NT because I'm not one, but, it seems to be something of great importance. Men who get ED go wild looking for a cure or a pill that costs $15.00 a pop. (pun intended).
It doesn't seem to be as big an issue for some NT women, but, I've only found a few that called themselves 'fridgid', otherwise most of them are on the hunt too.
The amount of people who go to the Meet and Greet places is remarkable. I never went to one even when I was young. I've heard a joke about being in one where there is the 12 o'clock rush, the 1 o'clock panic and the 3 o'clock desperation when all the girls start lookin' real pretty.
geez.
I have a theory on why so many of us have an aversion to sex and it goes along with the eye contact issue.
Think of many of our traits- sex aversion, hugging, handshakes, greetings, eye contact, tactile issues, even food and pickyness.
These all involve a type of connectedness.
Which is a type of intimacy and most of us really don't want to be that close with others.
They say we only need one friend.
For me and a lot of us that is pretty true.
Not all. We're all different in our own ways.
And I may hear this from some here. Probably will.
But, if you roll it all up and that includes sex,
you are looking at things that fit into a bonding with others catagory. Even if the sex is not for love, just
a one time thing. There is still a reason it is needed and needed with another human. Otherwise self satisfaction would suffice.
They made the Forty Year Old Virgin into a movie.
How about moving that age up a bit? Quite a bit! :oops:
Wish I could have written that.

New Threads

Top Bottom