• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Also, you gotta remember that bit from SCP-682's experimentation log (which is filled with scientists trying to kill him) where they put SCP-173 in SCP-682's containment cell, and 682 just noped right into a corner and sprouted a bunch of eyes on his body to keep eyes on 173 at all times.

Apparently, SCP-173, a literal peanut-looking statue, is really freaking scary, even to something that literally cannot die.
Yeah 682 was traumatized by 173 and did not want more hugs, if both 682 and 096 were in the same room with 173 they both would be in the corner avoiding him at all costs.

I love 682 hes powerful and a crocodile and i love reptiles, he canmot be killed and can destroy Thanos, Doomsday and superman.

Aaaaauuuuuwwwwwwh, this little guy is the absolute definition of ADORABLE! And all he does is tickle people and make them happy? That is so awesome... I really wish this little guy was real, he'd be the perfect companion for someone like me! Hopefully he wouldn't be too messy...

A whole diet of nothing but sweets and candy, and it can't have soda or it will get hyper and then really sick? Lol. That sounds like me after i down half a box of Devil dogs and two whole two liters of Cheerwine (I'm not even kidding about that, i did that one time and the results were NOT fun to deal with.)

I'd love to have a Tickle Monster. I'd take him everywhere and call him Bubby.

Aaaaauuuuuwwwwwwh, this little guy is the absolute definition of ADORABLE! And all he does is tickle people and make them happy? That is so awesome... I really wish this little guy was real, he'd be the perfect companion for someone like me! Hopefully he wouldn't be too messy...

A whole diet of nothing but sweets and candy, and it can't have soda or it will get hyper and then really sick? Lol. That sounds like me after i down half a box of Devil dogs and two whole two liters of Cheerwine (I'm not even kidding about that, i did that one time and the results were NOT fun to deal with.)

I'd love to have a Tickle Monster. I'd take him everywhere and call him Bubby.
Too bad he also exists in a world that has one peanut-looking statue that snaps your neck when you look away, and is also filled to the brim with eldritch horrors.

You know what, the heck with it. Bubby is now my imaginary friend. YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

You know what, the heck with it. Bubby is now my imaginary friend. YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
I'm warning you. The universe you'd have to travel to in order to get to actually interact with SCP-999 is extremely dangerous, especially since you have to be in the SCP Foundation in order to actually interact with it. You might get killed during a containment breach or something.

You know what, I don't just have a Bubby...

I AM a Bubby. (Look at my profile pic.)

Brbrbrbr.

New Threads

Top Bottom