• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Recruiting participants for a study on autism, emotion regulation, masking, and human-animal interactions

Thank you!
I finished it now; the pet part was a bit tricky, I only had fish growing-up, and then half-way through I remembered that I have had the cats of neighbors visit me both at my current residence, and at a previous house I lived-in growing-up; added that in in the places where I felt it was apropos.

Sometime versus sometimes
"sometime true" - surely you mean "sometimes true"

I am a signed up member of the Pedantics' Club

Last edited:
I finished it now; the pet part was a bit tricky, I only had fish growing-up, and then half-way through I remembered that I have had the cats of neighbors visit me both at my current residence, and at a previous house I lived-in growing-up; added that in in the places where I felt it was apropos.
Thank you for participating! I appreciate you being so intentional with it and adding information where it felt apropos!

New Threads

Top Bottom