• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Reasons to live?

Enjoying my writing project. Walking outdoors in the little ancient fields. People and animals I care about. There are new, placid white cows in the grazing field. It's near spring and planting time. Planting and growing on my allotment.
What about: mew placid white cows?

What about: mew placid white cows?

They were just sitting there chewing the cud. Possibly there could have been mewing, they are big so I didn't get too near. They are Cumberland Whites.
20240127_130613.jpg

I need to talk to my doctor, depression like this coming out of nowhere is a sign of mental health issues, and there are healthy solutions out there.
Yes, but apologies for repeating, also check out your physical health.

If you happen to be just a little bit like me, you might be having a physical illness or flare up that your brain is interpreting as mental. I can seldom tell physical from mental even when knowing that I can't tell physical from mental illness.

Shutdown feels like fatigue, but low iron and my thyroid issues (autoimmune) also produce fatigue. Lack of light in the winter feels like fatigue.

Another one of my good friends died through suicide this month. I will never take that way out now. Damn him.

New Threads

Top Bottom