• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

real life puzzles

Ronald Zeeman

V.I.P Member
I finally found a person who seems to like real life puzzles, not an Aspie she does it for her job as physical therapist. she sees my issue with walking and my stroke, previous bout with transvers myelitis, my blood type AB, and how they are all related, talking with her really surprises me she is doing a lot of digging. hitting the textbooks, I can tell she was probably near the top of her class in her chosen, profession. and this puzzle really interests her. She is Pakistani and did not Know they have a high proportion of AB in their population.

Inquisitive people are usually passionate people. Great news there. You aren't a policy number, you are an equation with a potential to be solved. If you can, give a great review, medical professionals appreciate this.

I solved the first part of the puzzle a drug I was taking was interfering with my ability to walk, mis communication between doctors. My whole Covid thread was based on me thinking I caught covid before the stroke, One thing I learned a long time ago follow the anomalies, medicine tend to follow the crowd.
The doctors thought, I was prescribed the drug for pain when in actual fact, the hospital doctor gave it for kicking the bed after effect of my trans verse myelitis. nothing to do with the stroke.

Our system is not based on polices I changed doctors recently as my former family doctor was aging. not that impressed with my current doctor clinic across the street from me. I don't think he likes the fact I may be a lot brighter than him. and ask questions that mildly irritate him. He is building a new practice and I am not a typical patient.

Surprised, how little these doctors respect the other professional like the various therapists. I like talking to them sort of like my dad, who was a real, extrovert. All of them have master's degrees. in their specialties.

You’re an AB blood type? That’s pretty cool that you’re able to provide plasma for all blood types. I’m an o- myself, meaning if I were to get my blood donated it can be used for everybody in case the person’s blood type is unknown.

OP, if you’re type AB, would you only be able to receive plasma from other AB donors??

You’re an AB blood type? That’s pretty cool that you’re able to provide plasma for all blood types. I’m an o- myself, meaning if I were to get my blood donated it can be used for everybody in case the person’s blood type is unknown.

OP, if you’re type AB, would you only be able to receive plasma from other AB donors??
I don't just have AB, I got it from both parents making it even rarer.
I can accept blood from anybody, universal receiver.

Your physical therapist sounds ideal, what a gem. She is looking for useful answers for you, and putting together the different factors. Sounds great. Sorry to hear the doctor isn't so impressive. That's disappointing. It will hinder him to be negative towards bright people.

Your physical therapist sounds ideal, what a gem. She is looking for useful answers for you, and putting together the different factors. Sounds great. Sorry to hear the doctor isn't so impressive. That's disappointing. It will hinder him to be negative towards bright people.

I have a number of bright friends, talking to them this is a common issue, doctors tend to think they are the brightest person in the room having come from a bright family, this attitude goes south, with me quickly.

that's what happens when you walk across the street to find a new doctor at a Walkin clinic. a little bit to convenient.

Looks like stopping caused a bit of a blip in my blood pressure, walking improving. Even starting to dance a bit. Pill almost put me in a wheelchair. Thank God I'm a good issue resolver.

Attachments

• Ron's blood pressure truncated.pdf
    255 KB · Views: 46
One puzzle I've been following since a child who are my extended family am I related to Peter Zeeman and later Christopher Zeeman who actually wrote a letter too as a teenager. I broke down last week sent out a request for a DNA test should get results in a few weeks.

New Threads

Top Bottom