• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Reading and found this...

The tinnitus journal.com reports a study said that most Americans are deficient in magnesium 100 mg and that magnesium is beneficial in tinnitus and idiopathic sensorineural hearing loss it is supposed to greatly reduce symptoms of tinnitus .

Just looked at my multi vitamin supplement. Apparently it has 110 mg of magnesium. Just wish my tinnitus wasn't so elevated as it has been for a few weeks. Might be blood pressure related. Hard to say.

I've tried to just ignore it, but at times it really does seem to get to me. Still, it seems mind-boggling to see this condition appears to be common for Aspies.

Just looked at my multi vitamin supplement. Apparently it has 110 mg of magnesium. Just wish my tinnitus wasn't so elevated as it has been for a few weeks. Might be blood pressure related. Hard to say.

I've tried to just ignore it, but at times it really does seem to get to me. Still, it seems mind-boggling to see this condition appears to be common for Aspies.

Here's some info: https://hearinghealthfoundation.org/tinnitus-resources

If you haven't seen a doctor about it maybe that would be helpful in ruling out various medical causes. I have it too, high pitched ringing in my ears and have had it continuously for years. I mostly am so used to it that I don't notice it except when I focus on it. I've been told that aspirin can make it worse but not sure if this is true. When I was a kid I used to listen to classical music as loud as I could get it until my mom made me turn it down. Don't know if that contributed or not, but always blamed my smoking. Hope you can find something that will ameliorate it and am sorry this is causing you so much discomfort!

i find that severe dehydration makes mine worse and anxiety I'm usually craving vitamin b as well .

i find that severe dehydration makes mine worse and anxiety I'm usually craving vitamin b as well .

Interesting. I too have had some major issues with dehydration. It's amazing (and disturbing) how dehydration can negatively impact other conditions.

Vitamin deficiencies are a frustrating issue to me given so much continual controversy as to what is effective and what is not effective. :confused:

Interesting. I too have had some major issues with dehydration. It's amazing (and disturbing) how dehydration can negatively impact other conditions.

Vitamin deficiencies are a frustrating issue to me given so much continual controversy as to what is effective and what is not effective. :confused:
ive said it before the vegan diet is very good you don't get dehydrated because the vegetables contain so much Water and you get a lot of vitamin b as well.
just look up foods high in vitamin b and potassium you can derive it from foods if you eat a variety .

ive said it before the vegan diet is very good you don't get dehydrated because the vegetables contain so much Water and you get a lot of vitamin b as well.
just look up foods high in vitamin b and potassium you can derive it from foods if you eat a variety .

I try to eat bananas regularly, mostly over a concern of potassium. And just realized they're a decent source of magnesium as well. Go figure. I like eating meat, though it's something I've limited a long time ago given arthritis issues.

New Threads

Top Bottom