• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Re building my Star Wars collection

SL JediKnight

I been a star wars fan my whole life and I used to have a lot big 12 inch figures all over my room I don't know what happened to them they might have got stolen or something I still have a few nice star wars stuff and I'm going to re build and try to expand my collection do you have a star wars collection and how big is it?

Star Wars items are quite collectible from what I have heard and seen. Remember to lock your door to keep your collection safe. Enjoy your quest and may the force be with you.

I've got lots of different dark side funko characters, including a chrome edition Darth Vader. I never take them out of the box like some people, they are fine just being displayed in it as far as I'm concerned.

I also have numerous posters on my walls, wallets, car decorations and plenty of the games on Steam.

I also have a Darth Vader water bottle that I use every day.

If you have other stuff that is non-Star Wars, might be worth trying to sell it or give it away if you don't use it anymore. I know for me, I like to go through something first before selling or giving it away.

New Threads

Top Bottom