• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rawr

1693151448977.png

Hello and welcome. I hope you like it here. You may be surprised to find some people who, perhaps, do not think the opposite of you here. Time to find out. Let us know if you need any help figuring things out.

I think the oppsoite of people offline in many things as well. Sometimes it's something simple. Sometimes it's a major part of life that I can't handle and wish was different but others just accept.

Anyway welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!

Hello

I am hoping to make friends

People don't like me because I think the opposite way of everyone else.
Wow, that's probably the best description of my social life yet! I couldn't have said it better.

Welcome to our forum. We need more opposite thinking people like you!

Welcome. I harnessed the different ways I thought in everything from basic research, to designing radionuclide isolation processes, to gaining facility with the application of Statistical Design of Experiments.

Glad to have you here, @Aunty Autie

Honestly. Thinking differently from the considered norm, is not a bad thing in the slightest. Sometimes the best course of action is to do the opposite of the common path. But that's the best part of life. No path is set. We all walk down our own paths of betterment... well at least being the best version of ourselves.

Hello

Welcome. You should fit right in because most of us think the opposite of the general population. That's why we're here. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Hello

Welcome here. How do you think you are thought of as the opposite of everyone else?

I feel like I am not like other aspies and it is hard for me to fit in here but I will find a thread and people say the things I think make me so different but it is about themselves. I find here that I am more like people than I thought.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom