• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random thoughts we think others may have.....

5da193d57d994.jpeg

Okay I'm just going to drop random chunks of text that an AI came up because why not, entirely out of context of course. Though, considering why I made it do this (it's a set of "cursed commercial outlines", with Bob as the recurring character), it doesnt make a whole lot more sense IN context, particularly as some of them were created after I very specifically told the AI to do it in the style of older, less coherent AIs. Others were more of a horror style. None of them make sense out of context:

Buy complete pudding today or it will eat your soul

What? I can't hear you, the beaver is too loud!

He holds up a bag of his new cereal, Hippity Hoppin' Cornflakes.

The announcer also tells us that the product was made from 100% real weirdos and is also a complete and balanced breakfast.

The statue's head falls off, only to be replaced with Bob's Endless Box of Bobs.

"Bob's Absolute Tape Measure", he says, as the oozing continues.

Bob: Hello. I am Bob Hobbs. I am a pencil.
Bob pauses.
Bob: I am a complete pencil.

Welcome to Dungeons and Morons, the only show that brings to you true dice-rolling entertainment!

A mouse cursor in the shape of an emaciated donkey appears from the side of the screen, moving towards the website link. It leaves a trail of blood as it moves.

We take your money, and give you sporks!

The three men morph into a talking butt, an egg and a cup of water.

There, that's enough for one post.
Also "100% real weirdos" just about killed me when I saw the thing spit that out.

People think when I look into the air and clap my hands together loudly I have just killed a bug. If you do this make sure you smile when you look into your hands then lick your finger.

I randomly wonder if others have these same thoughts?

I think I'm confuzzled.

Let's do something no one understands.

Why DID Fil-a-Chik cheep make their chicken strips spicy?
giphrooster.gif

images.jpeg

Literally happened at the grocery store yesterday. My wife and I were shopping. Some woman,...a beautiful blonde woman,...about 2 feet behind me. I whipped my head around,...luckily she wasn't looking at me when she quietly slinked away.

@Raggamuffin ; Ed, that is one of my favorite animals! Most people do not know these wonderful facts about opossums but

1) they DO NOT carry rabies! Their blood is too cold and

2) they eat ticks! Ticks carry Lyme disease, and lyme can and does kill people and is a horrible way to die. Opossums will eat thousands of ticks a night

...so, be nice to opossums, just because they may not be pretty in some eyes, they are really special in my eyes! What a useful little fuzzy animal to have cleaning up your yard at night while you sleep

New Threads

Top Bottom