• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Proud of myself

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
I've been working at a new contract job, a warehouse where I've been both packing orders and working on the belt in the shipping area...

I have only been there for about three weeks, but have been observing the processes over that time as I do my work... Except the computer stuff which I haven't been taught yet...

Yesterday the main lead hand for that area wasn't there, so I took everything I had learned and applied it, helping out beyond just the order packing

I am there with two other people on the same contract who started at the same time and I get the sense (I'm not the boss yet) that I know more about some of those processes than they do, because I have been a little curious and observed well, with some direction of course... Yesterday they did pretty much the same thing, I know that I upped my game a little, and I'm pretty sure the main supervisors noticed...

Last edited:
It's that type of behavior that will usually get you ahead. You don't have to be some sort of "superstar",...all you have to do sometimes is take a little extra interest and take the initiative to help out when others won't. A little bit goes a long way sometimes.

It's that type of behavior that will usually get you ahead. You don't have to be some sort of "superstar",...all you have to do sometimes is take a little extra interest and take the initiative to help out when others won't. A little bit goes a long way sometimes.
Yup!

Sorry if I'm distracted now... Busy sorting through all my Remembrance Day photos now that I got home...

New Threads

Top Bottom