• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Promoting my ideas

Ugly Adam

Hello.

I wasn't sure where to post this and I did't want to spam. However, as a person with autism, I design funny t-shirts and I was wondering how I can promote them to the autistic community. It's a venture I pursue on the side, beside working part-time. However, I'm not sure about the correct way to get the right audience for my ideas.

My only suggestion would be for if you are selling them on one of those sites like Red Bubble or similar. That would be to promote them on there by using tags. So if it was an autistic message tshirt you could add the tag 'autism'. I'm sorry I can say more but I'm sure others will have some ideas.

@Wolf Prince - I have them on Teespring. I didn't want to post links on this forum since it could be seen as spam. But, being related to the advancement of my career, perhaps somebody on this forum might be able to assist me with my ventures and career goals, say, perhaps, somebody who has the contacts in his or her circle to help me pursue my ideas. Sometimes you just have to get connected. See what I mean?

I also recently graduated IT school but it is much harder than I expected to find a meaningful job. T-shirt design is something I'm pursuing on the side, but somebody on this forum may also be able to help me get around the obstacles I face pursuing my main job.

Hello.

I wasn't sure where to post this and I did't want to spam. However, as a person with autism, I design funny t-shirts and I was wondering how I can promote them to the autistic community. It's a venture I pursue on the side, beside working part-time. However, I'm not sure about the correct way to get the right audience for my ideas.
Hello.

try the autism Society in the USA they may have contacts who could help you .

PM me with links Adam. If they fit well with the tone I'll feature them on my website, and if nothing else I can mention them on social media

New Threads

Top Bottom