• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Probably taking a break

Thank goodness and good riddance. That guy was getting on my nerves. Hope he doesn't come back. He reminds me too much of myself.

Thank you everyone. lately there have been some things going on that had taxed me quite a bit, but I think that has been put behind. Even when things are alright interacting with others can be taxing for me. But I have considered it worth the effort. It's just that if I had decided to quit for a spell, I did not want a "where is Ezra?" mystery to occur.

HAPPY you decided to stay my friend :)

Alright, which one of you agreed with that? :mad:

Its no secret i disagreed with much of his statements hence i confronted him in a polite and calm and based on facts approach. BUT as i also said before we all make mistakes (i have lost count on how many times i managed to step in it in forums as this over the years :rolleyes: ) But you really should try to calm down Ezra. Getting this worked up for something in a forum is not going to do any good TRUST me on this ;))

New Threads

Top Bottom