• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pretending to be in another time

Buy some really polyester woven knee socks and polyester shirts ,infact try all polyester clothing and go somewhere that really stresses you ,three quarters of the decade was that, a quarter was light comfortable cotton clothing ,no mobile phones, jumping out of your skin when the phone rang ,you didn't see people bumping into lamp posts ,lip gloss smelled terrible
So right. Polyester clothing is the worst possible thing to wear. It draped oddly and wore terribly. The navy was thinking of changing to polyester uniforms at the time until there was amazing pushback from service members who pointed out that in combat, especially during fire or explosion, polyester will melt to the skin exacerbating any injury whereas natural fibers will not.

So right. Polyester clothing is the worst possible thing to wear. It draped oddly and wore terribly. The navy was thinking of changing to polyester uniforms at the time until there was amazing pushback from service members who pointed out that in combat, especially during fire or explosion, polyester will melt to the skin exacerbating any injury whereas natural fibers will not.
Still not as bad as the 70s with nylon sheets and nylon bed wear the static oy vey

Sometimes I feel like I should have been born in the mid-2000s :confused:
There are a lot of similarities between me, and some of today’s teens (for better or for worse :confused:)

But I am a child of the 90s and I still enjoy the music and other media from that era, and sometimes the fashion.

And I would like to go back to the time before Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat, and whatever else came into existence, and convince everyone not to go forward with creating them lol. My life is better without any of those! And people were less mean! (But still kind of mean)
I agree partly but people were vile in a different way

Never knew that just knew a little bit about the British army that they buy American kit as they don't like the British Army kit

New Threads

Top Bottom