• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
Hello folks,

I'm not sure whether or not I want to take a break from this community; but I figured that in the meantime, I would offer to pray for anyone who has any prayer requests. If you have any, by all means submit them here.

This is awesome. I'm not terribly religious, I'm still trying to find god somewhere. I'm a pastor's kid, so the upbringing is there, as well as the desire, but..my connection seems to be down. my request is for my health.I have several health issues that threaten me, eating disorder being the first and foremost. That's hard to admit, but I really struggle with it. I've been turned down for inpatient due to asd 3 times.I have dizzy spells, constant headaches, and it's literally eating me alive. I want my prayers to go higher than the ceiling. Maybe you all will have better luck than I seem to have. I just need to find the right help. My family just ignores it. They told me, well you haven't died yet, so it must not be bad. It's bad. I've had this for 30 years and my hope for recovery is dwindling. I need divine intervention. I want to find god before I get any older. My very christian family thinks I am doomed, demon oppressed because of asd, and a lost cause. I'd like to not be. Thank you very much.

This is awesome. I'm not terribly religious, I'm still trying to find god somewhere. I'm a pastor's kid, so the upbringing is there, as well as the desire, but..my connection seems to be down. my request is for my health.I have several health issues that threaten me, eating disorder being the first and foremost. That's hard to admit, but I really struggle with it. I've been turned down for inpatient due to asd 3 times.I have dizzy spells, constant headaches, and it's literally eating me alive. I want my prayers to go higher than the ceiling. Maybe you all will have better luck than I seem to have. I just need to find the right help. My family just ignores it. They told me, well you haven't died yet, so it must not be bad. It's bad. I've had this for 30 years and my hope for recovery is dwindling. I need divine intervention. I want to find god before I get any older. My very christian family thinks I am doomed, demon oppressed because of asd, and a lost cause. I'd like to not be. Thank you very much.
Will do!

When I reverted to the Catholic Faith my stress levels were greatly reduced and a lot of my co-morbidities vanished; I think a lot of co-morbidities are more the result of stress than Autism itself so see if you can reduce your stress levels.

My very christian family thinks I am doomed, demon oppressed because of asd, and a lost cause. I'd like to not be.

You are not a lost cause, for the longing is still there.
I am disappointed by the reaction of your family. Demon oppressed - sorry I dont accept that one. (I am an Aspie and a person of faith).

Hold on to the longing,

Come Holy Spirit

New Threads

Top Bottom