• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post your RAADS-R

201.0 total.

Haven't got the breakdown to hand.
All boxes yellow.

Just a mention,
I could only remember some of the things I preferred before the age of 16.
Adolescence was a hormonal blur, don't remember much about it.
Some of my answers didn't fit neatly into the four choices so I picked the one closest to it
(In my mind this isn't accurate but it gets me through the 80 questions)

201.0 total.
I could only remember some of the things I preferred before the age of 16.
Adolescence was a hormonal blur, don't remember much about it.
Some of my answers didn't fit neatly into the four choices so I picked the one closest to it
(In my mind this isn't accurate but it gets me through the 80 questions)

I got ....... 201.0 ......... 21.0 ......... 102.0 ......... 45.0 ........ 33.0

I also had trouble with answering quite a few of the questions. They allow only a black or white "true" or "not true." The sub-distinction into "now" versus "before I was 16" served little purpose for me. It is decades since I was 16, but in most respects my thinking has hardly changed over the years. In my case, at least, more useful information would have been obtained if the answer options had allowed instead for degrees of agreement or disagreement with the propositions.

Last edited:
My RAADS-R Scores
Total score.......Language.....Social relatedness....Sensory/motor....Circumscribed interests
......194.0............15.0.................93.0....................53.0.........................33.0

I could probably have wavered a bit on some of the questions and I think I would have liked a maybe category instead of flat yes or no, but my scores were:
Total score........Language.....Social Relatedness....Sensory/Motor....Circumscribed Interests
...216.0...............15.0...................102.0...................51.0......................42.0

Just because people don't tell me that I'm doing something doesn't mean that I don't do it. Those questions are dependent on other people's communication with me as much as my behaviour.
..Some of the questions are SO black and white... and so far no one that has known me my whole life doesn't believe that I have Aspergers, or if they don't know what that is I'll say Autism but they'll look at me like I just told them I'm a paraplegic.
I would have liked a "maybe" or a "sometimes" and a "depends" Button.

I took the other type of test but lost results in my cluttered email...

It makes it really hard to get help and have to pay all that much and you don't have the means to do it. If you don't get diagnosed as a child then you are pretty much screwed.
This ^ I completely agree.

I figured it out for myself from a hell of a lot of reading, and taking the tests that were online at the time.

And so far keeping up with the awareness has kept me going..

ANYWAYS, my scores..
Total score Language Social relatedness Sensory/motor Circumscribed interests
147.0 10.0 79.0 33.0 25.0

Total: 114.0
Language: 6.0
Social Relatedness: 53.0
Sensory/Motor: 21.0
Circumscribed Interest: 34.0

I noticed that all the numbers reported are “.0”. I wonder why they bothered with the tenths-place precision when all scores are whole numbers.

And does my objections to the word “relatedness” increase my language score? (Yes, it’s a word. I found it in Merriam Webster. But it doesn’t look like a real word to me.)

..Some of the questions are SO black and white... and so far no one that has known me my whole life doesn't believe that I have Aspergers, or if they don't know what that is I'll say Autism but they'll look at me like I just told them I'm a paraplegic.
I would have liked a "maybe" or a "sometimes" and a "depends" Button.

I took the other type of test but lost results in my cluttered email...

This ^ I completely agree.

And so far keeping up with the awareness has kept me going..

ANYWAYS, my scores..
147.0 10.0 79.0 33.0 25.0
The question is, how do we break the stereotypes once and for all?

I just realized I took this quiz in March of last year. Back then, I had a total RAADS-R score of 165. I figured it might be interesting to take it again, to see if I get the same results.

This time I got...

Total score: 144.0
Language: 12.0
Social relatedness: 92.0
Sensory/motor: 25.0
Circumscribed interests: 15.0

It's kind of difficult to make heads or tails of this score. But there is a difference from my score last year. Maybe the results depend on how I'm feeling at the time of taking the quiz. o_O

Test taken by you on 8 March 2018 145.0 15.0 70.0 33.0 27.0
This is my latest one.

158.0 Language 14.0 Social relatedness 69.0 Sensory/motor 46.0 Circumscribed interests 29.0 Jan 8, 2017 This is from last year.

Mine have changed since 2 years ago, but still very high.
Total Score: 189.0
Language: 20.0
Social relatedness: 86.0
Sensory/motor: 49.0
Circumscribed interests: 34.0

SQ - 96 AQ - 38 EQ - 11

I just took this. Interesting. I thought I would score highest (relative to others) in Sensory , but special interest is where I topped out.

I have issues with the test, because there are many variations not covered. Just "yes now," Yes before age 16" yes and no.... not that comprehensive.

I know people take this, get screened, and are told they are NOT asd. I've been dxed with a variety of ASDs and not, depending on the shrink, the times, and the dsm so who knows?

Total score 151.
Language 0 9.0
Social relatedness
Sensory/motor
Circumscribed interests

I just took it, got 205, would have liked a maybe/sometimes option on some of the questions:)

Screenshot_20240211_170520_DuckDuckGo.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom