• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post your favorite movie clips

Totally a love it or hate it kind of movie. Three of us love it and the rest in my family hate it. There's no middle ground. I think Napoleon has so many autistic traits that the character could be used as a realistic example.

This is one of my favorite moments from a film that connected in ways that were only explained many years later when I was diagnosed with Asperger's. The film is a satire of the English peerage on one level, but it is also a loony musical, a look at the danger's of certain types of psychiatry, and it turns into a horror movie by it's end. It is a trifle too long for it's own good, but I still admire it's cheekiness and it does have the benefit of Peter O'toole's fearless performance in the central role (His scream towards the end of the film still sends chills along my spine just thinking about it). That's just my annoying opinion. ;)

The ending of one of my favorite movies. A 1985 Australian film called Bliss (from a book by the same name) and not to be confused by a different movie called Bliss that came later.

A love letter that took 8 years to arrive...

This is my favorite movie scene of all time. I still laugh every time I see it.

Funny that I don't really like golf (or comedy movies) but Caddyshack and Happy Gilmore are some of my favorite movies.
I'm not much of a movie person though so my taste might be questionable.

New Threads

Top Bottom