• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post your favorite movie clips

Magna

V.I.P Member
A good idea for a thread topic. One, to post favorite movie scenes. Two, for the challenge of posting only movie scenes suitable for this PG-13 forum. Enjoying the clips posted on one hand and lamenting the myriad of amazing movie scenes, true works of art that can't be posted on this forum.

Last edited:
This scene, the eyeball in the cake. Lol. So fascinated by this. The movie is campy fun to watch.

When you shoot, you shoot..... you don't talk!

There are many anecdotes concerning Leone and Eli Wallach. From their great partnership to the tremendous fight over the exclusion from "Once upon a time in the West".

I adore both, Sergio for his mania for detail, Eli for his expressiveness, with a glance he was able to say over a thousand words, make you smile and then move you in the same scene.

Perhaps some actors who passed "into the hands" of Leone were much more successful, but, in my opinion, for a long time they remained nothing more than "puppets of clay".

Tristemente, tutte le vostre scene sono limitate per me, alcune non disponibili, altre in cui sento solo l'audio

1669824748844.png

The Remains of the Day. Probably every Autistic person's experience with flirting :)

I usually hate scenes of people eating, but when it's cannibalism:

New Threads

Top Bottom