• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post-Valentines fallout

Hey Spiller, how did this turn out? (Only IF you feel like sharing.) Whatever happened I hope you are happy. You deserve that very much.

How very sweet Spiller! I agree with Warmheart that the 'window of opportunity' still exists, & even next weekend is not too late to deliver your surprises. Give her all or any part of the original "kit & kaboodle" :) based on what feels right to you without worrying that Valentine's Day has expired. She is a lucky lady to be so appreciated whether you two remain just friends or move things further into the romance arena.

Yes, please don't torch your car & join the Foreign Legion! :p Your excellent sense of humor would be missed too greatly here! :D

You were right Tia, the window of opportunity was still open the following weekend when I met up with her - we took our kids to an indoor soft play place, followed by McDonalds, I gave her the dastardly red demon I'd begun to call Mr Cringeworthy, that had been squatting there on my back seat all week and was, by then, large enough to glare at me in the rearview mirror and endlessly kick the back of my seat.. er, yeah and blithered out my little story, she laughed and we enjoyed the day.
She texded me later, loved the chockies and glitsy keyring I'd bought her for her new car (I'm not cheap, honest, she'd just passed her driving test and I helped her find a decent, inexpensive car, so it was.. appropriate).. didn't mention the card, though our knees and elbows kept touching when we sat together.. I'm hoping that's a good sign :)
Also, I overcame my phone phobia and called her during the week (we text most days), which she was delighted by.. I can't remember a thing we talked about, but it was brilliant to hear her laugh :cool:

You were right Tia, the window of opportunity was still open the following weekend when I met up with her - we took our kids to an indoor soft play place, followed by McDonalds, I gave her the dastardly red demon I'd begun to call Mr Cringeworthy, that had been squatting there on my back seat all week and was, by then, large enough to glare at me in the rearview mirror and endlessly kick the back of my seat.. er, yeah and blithered out my little story, she laughed and we enjoyed the day.
She texded me later, loved the chockies and glitsy keyring I'd bought her for her new car (I'm not cheap, honest, she'd just passed her driving test and I helped her find a decent, inexpensive car, so it was.. appropriate).. didn't mention the card, though our knees and elbows kept touching when we sat together.. I'm hoping that's a good sign :)
Also, I overcame my phone phobia and called her during the week (we text most days), which she was delighted by.. I can't remember a thing we talked about, but it was brilliant to hear her laugh :cool:

Lookin' good, Spiller! ;)

Ah, see, there's an experience we have in common with NTs...those symptoms might be the only time an allistic mind experiences the day-to-day walking-into-walls clumsiness I've got!
ha ha! yupppers! ha ha!
once there was this guy.....(he might have autism)....
I WALK INTO the wall
!!!!!! H a ha ha! THEN< I wrote about it on FB wall ("I should bump into your wall more often." I had zero "likes" (?! should someone 'like' that?!) I don't know! (PANIC! inside! but that's typical, right???? ?!) So, um, Nervous giggle..... (also typical of me! smiles wide! what else can you do?! ; )
I was following my friend (who did not follow proper procedure, routine, you know, we always walk this circle around) well, she bolted ahead in a different direction. I was attempting to follow her. She was a good five feet ahead of me. She "covered" for me. She was all "Oh! That was me!" (no where near the wall) "That is all my fault!" as if I had not walked into the wall of my own accord! ha ha !

Last edited:
Valentine-Jokes-36.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom