• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

1685708042205.jpeg

And they predicted Tears of the Kingdom....

1685708155468.jpeg

Thought this picture was kind of funny because I’m wearing foundation and I look very different without freckles.
I usually prefer my freckles to be visible though.

6C8BEE98-8A4E-4EA5-BE15-340F369260ED.jpeg

This was taken by me, from my car. I cannot believe this one stayed so close. I had to open the window, which not supposed to, from my car to get a good pic. I closed it right after.

BisonCloseup.jpg

It's so amazing that this picture was taken in 2006 and it looks like it could've been taken yesterday!
I wish I still had the camera I had in 2006.
yeah, I started out with a disposable camera when I went out and ended up getting better ones on the way because I took too many bad photos. And the disposables had to be processed at a Walmart, so I got digital. Not top notch, but for internet posting they are great.
Well that had no context. I'll start a blog. I have long stories.

yeah, I started out with a disposable camera when I went out and ended up getting better ones on the way because I took too many bad photos. And the disposables had to be processed at a Walmart, so I got digital. Not top notch, but for internet posting they are great.
Well that had no context. I'll start a blog. I have long stories.
I had those disposable cameras in the early 2000s as well. It was frustrating getting the pictures developed at Walmart, I have several boxes full of them though.

I also had a VHS camcorder lol but who knows what happened to that thing. I wish I still had it.

I eventually ended up with a film SLR camera but I sadly don’t have it anymore. I have a DSLR now (digital.)

New Threads

Top Bottom