• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

IW-111120211850663-43181.png

o_O

049289018cbc96561e624cdcb8573488.gif

You Did It. The Crazy Son of a gun. You Did It

Can has star wars?
We have star wars at home.
Star wars at home:
star-wars-37662.png

Last edited:
11220132259119-29415.jpg

A near perfect movie from Speildberg, but would have been perfect only if it had a Giraffeasaur that killed everybody at the end.

Last edited:
Yeah Nirvana is my favorite band....
4162014135111-19282.jpg

Wait a minute...what the.... is that....hanson?smells like mmmbop

The USTA (The United States Tennis Association) requires that any balls used have a coefficient-of-reciprocity of 55 or higher.

I have collected so many random facts I feel like I could go on for a long time but I do not know if anyone would find any of them interesting.

Water reaches its highest density at 39°F

Stiction is a kind of friction. It is the initial resistance of two touching parts moving in different directions

Henry David Thoreau lived rent free at Walden pond, Ralph Waldo Emerson was his landlord.

S2 in the military is short-hand for "Sit down, shut up."

Polypropylene rope in sunlight degrades, slowly turning into gas. During free-radicalization carbon atoms leave their existing bonds in the rope and join free oxygen atoms in the air, essentially part of the rope becomes a gas.

DTMF means Dual Tone Multi Frequency. They are the tones you hear on the phone when pressing buttons. They were designed to be dis-harmonic, a forcing of two different harmonics to produce a distinct unnatural sound that would not be accidentally heard by the phone company computer. If you reproduce the tones using a speaker you can dial a phone.

Dogs have no outer ring of bone around their eyes.

Sealions never need to be wet, they only wet themselves to thermoregulate and on land they can out run a person.

Last edited:

Satvik Singh
11 months ago
My neighbors loved this so much they threw a brick through my window to hear it better.

Poor man..there's too much crime nowadays.

A video from the musical Twisted: The Untold Story of a Royal Vizier that I came across by accident - which gives Disney villain Jafar the Wicked treatment; this video been the song "Twisted".

The "random" bit for me was seeing several other Disney characters randomly show up to say how their stories have been twisted around in a "history is written by the winners" situation - although hearing Scar telling Cruella off makes me laugh:

Yeah Nirvana is my favorite band....
4162014135111-19282.jpg

Wait a minute...what the.... is that....hanson?smells like mmmbop

This made me laugh so hard. LOL. I was immediately like "That's not Nirvana, that's Hanson!!!"
The person wearing it must have been born in the mid 2000s or later lol

main-qimg-38274a63ed56fa5b837711be766fffe4-c

The Beatles GIF

"It's just not bloody right.. is it... bleedin Counsil needs sortin out. Lets make a song about this Paul...oh boy, this really gets on my..." - John Lennon , 1967.

New Threads

Top Bottom