• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post music you've made!

I feel really connected to this song even though I'm not into romance. Love songs for me are about family, friends, nostalgia, memorable places

This is something I've been working on the past few weeks. I am far from finished with it though: I don't have any vocals or lyrics yet, and I go into more detail why in the spoiler tags below.

Dropbox - PlainJaneDemoNoVocals.mp3 - Simplify your life

The idea behind the song, lyrically anyway, is it's being sung from the point of view of an unassuming person who doesn't stick out from the crowd (a "plain Jane", so to speak), and said person goes over how they could be anything (a teetotaler or a stoner, a jock or a nerd, etc) but others wouldn't know because they aren't outward about themselves. I was thinking about incorporating a female vocalist on this one, plus working on lyrics alongside said singer so it becomes her song as well as my own. Right now, I'm working on the music end before I get that far.

I'm migrating my albums over to youtube. Uploading takes forever :(

After seeing a handful of independent reuploads of my music (I always love when people pirate or share it) I decided to make it more accessible to everyone. I used to hate youtube with a passion but it seems to have outlasted Soundcloud for sure.

Everything is free on bandcamp too, in case anyone here digs it
Nicely done! I enjoyed it...thank you.

I decided to start a new lo-fi ambient project because I'm really digging making music with modular over traditional instruments lately. I guess it's been a long time in the making and I'm finally ready to stop obsessing over every last detail and just get some ideas flowing again

This is so pretty!!! I'm having horrible anxiety right now and this is actually helping to calm my brain down, thank you for posting this <3

I decided to start a new lo-fi ambient project because I'm really digging making music with modular over traditional instruments lately. I guess it's been a long time in the making and I'm finally ready to stop obsessing over every last detail and just get some ideas flowing again
Very very nice, always been a fan of modular synth pieces. While it works for a calm ambient feeling I'd still like to suggest experimenting with stronger contrasts too. Everything here is very friendly with each other and flowing in and out in ways that leave room for the other sounds. I'd love to hear you be rougher with it. (personal taste)

New Threads

Top Bottom