• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a Song About The Moon/That References The Moon

Nor should you be... I've got another 500 or so songs or albums related to the moon, and that's just 'moon', not including 'luna' or all the other languages it could be in :D (showing off :D )
Please, keep them coming! : ).

I haven't come across that DECCA record label in quite some time.

Wow, the Decca label.
The Moody Blues contract was under pressure, by Decca, when they were offered the opportunity under the Deram label, a subsidiary press, released an album entitled Days Of Future Passed---
The rest is history.
But, I digress.
From 1969's To Our Children's Children's Children...

Blue Moon - Billy Holiday - You can go to YouTube to listen, it won't play for me here on the site, only on youtube.

Last edited:
Blue Moon - Billy Holiday - You can go to YouTube to listen, it won't link here.

I like this Billie Holiday rendition. It appears to have linked, properly, on my end, as I just had a listen. Thanks for posting it. : )

I like this Billie Holiday rendition. It appears to have linked, properly, on my end, as I just had a listen. Thanks for posting it. : )

You're welcome. It is good, sounds remastered. Unable to access it on this site in my country, only on Youtube.

I wish I could figure out how to post things from the internet here. One of my favorite songs about the moon is actually where Ernie sings on Sesame Street about how he'd like to visit the moon, but not live there because he'd get homesick. It's such a sweet, sad-sounding song.:sob:

It's been nice listening to all of your posts, and becoming aquainted with a few songs that I hadn't been aware, existed. Thanks for the participation!

New Threads

Top Bottom