• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a Song About The Moon/That References The Moon

Loren

V.I.P Member
Not to be too cliche or contrived, as we are in the midst of a Lunar Eclipse, but, it has inspired me to listen to a few of my favorite moon-related songs, and, thought, why not generate a thread, dedicated, solely, to the moon/ songs that make reference to the moon, in some way or other. All genres welcome.

Not even a little worried, as I know you by now...!
Nor should you be... I've got another 500 or so songs or albums related to the moon, and that's just 'moon', not including 'luna' or all the other languages it could be in :D (showing off :D )

When it passed over Florida it was cold and clear.
I opened the front door to go out and the porch light comes on automatically.
A dove was perched on top of the arch in front and flew down to sit in front of my feet
looking up at me.

This is one of my all time favourite songs anyway:

New Threads

Top Bottom