• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a scene from a good film

Swing dance from A League of Their Own

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't post the scene. But I suggest you watch a movie called Post Grad, with Alexis Biedel and Michael Keaton. The ending was very cute, especially since I'm in the guy's position.

Sadly, I am not able to find what is quite possibly the most epic thing I have ever seen on film: AKA Scarlett O'Hara walking among a multitude of Civil War casualty corpses in Gone With The Wind. But here is my favorite song from Robert Altman's Nashville:
That's right! This song won an Oscar! What?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find a clip but this is someone reviewing the film called " The Baby" 1974, its one of the weirdest films I've seen.

New Threads

Top Bottom