• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a random Google image of the first vehicle you drove.

If I was going to be pedantic about it (pedantry? Autism? What a weird combination!!!) Then the first vehicle I ever drove looked a bit like this...

130.jpg

Good point. Mine was a three-wheeled tractor. :)

Well, since we are going to go there, my go-cart was the first motorized vehicle I drove at about age 8, followed by one of these:
maxresdefault.jpg

I have most of an August 1964 Schwinn Stingray that shared many of the parts with this bike.
The Stingrays were the first of the drag styled bikes that set the trend of ape hanger handle bars, banana seats and sissybars.
Keeping with the original paint that is in very good condition, I am going to do a restomod on it to upgrade it to seven speeds and alloy wheels.

HA! Cool post....Here is a Datsum 310GX. And it was in about this same condition. And a funny story to go along. I lived near an army base and my brother needed me to pick him up and three soldiers. Well, "somehow" a CS-gas container got in there and "somehow" it leaked. Well, we all cleared out very fast. Brother, you can find your own ride from now on! Just kidding. My brother and I are still close :)

1980-Datsun-310-GX-630x354.jpg

View attachment 47860 1972 Buick Skylark. My sister and a friend had this same car and I learned to drive in it. I took my road test in it too.
We had one of these! Same colour. Could be the same car. I got a very funny feeling looking at this....lots of memories.

61ByR3v83YL._SY355_.jpg

Well, you gotta start somewhere...and the training wheels came off eventually. I've been on 4 training wheels since that time.

New Threads

Top Bottom