• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a pretty Christmas picture

image.png

SunTreeTopLight.gif

A very Ansel Adams-like image of a shadow of a pine tree on a rock wall with the refelction of the sun on top of the tree shadow.

No,
You ever watch Mario Christmas special? The picture is pretty close to that.
That's actually an illustration I made for a Mario fanfic I posted on DeviantArt last year.

Although I worry that DeviantArt isn't the best place for me to be posting wholesome artwork and fanfics that aren't filled with cringy disgusting fetishes.

No,

That's actually an illustration I made for a Mario fanfic I posted on DeviantArt last year.

Although I worry that DeviantArt isn't the best place for me to be posting wholesome artwork and fanfics that aren't filled with cringy disgusting fetishes.
When everyone else posts weird stuff, the truly deviant artist posts nice, friendly, not-weird things. If you find a supportive audience here no worries.

New Threads

Top Bottom