• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a picture of your super-cool motorcycles - previous and current

Full Steam

The renegade master
V.I.P Member
I'm off bikes until the kids are a bit older....

They are my biggest ever passion though - let us see your bikes old and new, previous or current.

Higher marks for customisations and hairy-loud pipes!

I'll dig mine out later today.

1200 sporty.jpg
1989 Harley-Davidson 1200 Sportster with Buell top end mods,induction mods and cams to the tune of over 100 ponies at the crank.
------------------------------------------------------

Custom designed and machined air horn/filter mount for my bike.
Not sure if it really added any more performance beyond the cool factor :p
improved air horn filter mount.jpg

1970 OSSA 250 cc American Enduro

----------------------------------------------------
magnum 425.jpg

1995 Polaris Magnum 425 4 valve 4x4

------------------------------------------------------------
20151111_151452.jpg

66cc Gnarley-Davidson that is presently under the knife for some performance mods that will include a lightened piston,rebalancing,a reversion tube on the intake, improved advance curve CDI box and nitrous oxide :p

There are my presently owned motor driven bikes :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom