• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a lesser-known Christmas song

It's not exactly from a Christmas movie, but I think this kind of works as Christmas music:

I remember Ryuichi Sakamoto or someone else being interviewed on the Criterion DVD of the movie and saying that there's a Church in Switzerland where the bells play the theme music from Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawerence, which I think is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 8 Days of Christmas by Burton Cummings - please note that the lyrics may offend some (drug references).

From a set of songs by P.D.Q. Bach called "A Consort of Choral Christmas Carols." I couldn't find the original recording, but here's a performance of the first number in the set called "Throw the Yule Long On, Uncle John."

Amazon.com: Portrait of: Music

EDIT: Here's another one I can't believe I've never thought of before:

The Flaming Lips
"Christmas at the Zoo"

How could I have forgotten this one? (Warning: Contains [possibly fake] boobs)

Can't help but notice that the angel wings at the end are very similar to the ones that Terry Gilliam used in Brazil a couple of years later.

New Threads

Top Bottom