• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a happy song...one with energy...uplifting.

Nothing has ever entertained me more than this video. It really brightens my day. Hopeful yours as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Someday I Suppose. This was one of the 2 songs that they played when they were in Clueless. Such an awesome, fun and great band.

Apart from other productions (which I also adore) from Anathema this newest album is such a delight.

A happy song. It has energy. A turgid energy. A song that uplifts and makes you feel happy. You just have to listen to it right. A happy song.

sesame street we all sing with the same voice
Hmmn a sesame street fan. I can't say I ever watched a full show past the age of 8. Other than...random times, i've search through Youtube for some rare musical guest shot.

What I did like though is Alice Coopers stint on the Muppet show. So bizzare.

So no S*** there I was 4 am going to collect ammo for annual weapons qualification I have Spc Reed and another I don't remember his name and they're b****y as s***, upset starting that early.
I'm like "oh h*** no I'm not dealing with this s***, listen to this song"
Complaining stopped and they asked me to play it again 4 more times that day.

So I'm looking up the worst song of all time.

"Sussudio", Phil Collins (1985)
Critic Michael Saunders in the Sun-Sentinel named "Sussudio" as the worst song of the rock era, describing it as "insipid" and "indefensibly stupid".[85]
Guardian journalist Tom Service wrote: "'Sussudio' brings me out in a cold sweat… there's no colder or more superficial sound in popular music."[86]
Michael Musto in The Village Voice listed it as the second worst song ever and said that it "could have been the theme song for the Third Reich, it was that insidious and evil".[87]
Creative Loafing Charlotte writer Matt Brunson called it the worst song of the 1980s.[88]
The track has also been criticized for sounding too similar to Prince's "1999";[89] Mark Caro in the Chicago Tribune labelled it a "ripoff".

I guess I'm sick and twisted, cause I like it. I'm not saying it's a great work of art, just ....okay...in a superficial pop way.

It also has a fictional movie character endorse it too.
"This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite."
American Psycho Point GIF

christian bale film GIF

"Sue, sue sue da ho. Ho ho ho."

New Threads

Top Bottom