• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Porcelain Dolls

Suiseiseki

I can't feel the back of my eyes
Well, a newfound collection has emerged, for me, in the form of porcelain dolls
Which would be fine if I was a girl lol
but alas I'm not, no matter when crazy one can pretty much do whatever they want...
would have to hide them if a girl comes over lol
So far I have 2-one is a present, not yet given as my friend got sick and hasn't yet given me it
One I bought last week, me, wanting to name it, named it lol

I rarely ever talk about obsessions...this is a huge step

I've had this obsession, but I've always had a thing for dolls in general, I'm much more of a barbie type doll person though fashion dolls for me all the way, I love pullips and kokeshi's. Pullips are like expensive barbies with really big heads xD . I see you like Rozen Maiden too, maybe that started the dolly obsession, :) I still have to check that out , you can actually get a pullip suiseiseki XD

Maybe a crafty hiding place somewhere, I know I kind of did the opposite hiding my batman family comics :D I almost always name my dolls and gift dolls are the bestest :)

I've had this obsession, but I've always had a thing for dolls in general, I'm much more of a barbie type doll person though fashion dolls for me all the way, I love pullips and kokeshi's. Pullips are like expensive barbies with really big heads xD . I see you like Rozen Maiden too, maybe that started the dolly obsession, :) I still have to check that out , you can actually get a pullip suiseiseki XD

Maybe a crafty hiding place somewhere, I know I kind of did the opposite hiding my batman family comics :D I almost always name my dolls and gift dolls are the bestest :)

yeah that did it lol
you can get a normal looking Suiseiseki too I posted a funny picture in the "show a picture of you" thread (where I found a Suiseiseki doll at a computer - picture online)

those are different kinds of dolls
they're plastic, not porcelain

I finally got a picture of one
this is Sherry-yes I name them
2ecdj5l.jpg

Oh god yes. I'm terrified of porcelain dolls, day or night. :(

The doll company Tonner has released dolls based on Alice in Wonderland characters. They are incredibly accurate and gorgeous! They are also incredibly expensive, at nearly $200 a piece. :thumbsdown: I would absolutely love to own all the AiW dolls and play with them, but that ain't gonna happen.

I have returned, with more expensive dolls

behold-Ball Jointed Dolls
Brownies.jpg

Piper01.jpg

Prudence01.jpg

more to come, I own 8 of these, and they range from 4 inches tall to 16 inches tall
and as the name suggested, move with ball joints

New Threads

Top Bottom