• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Please fix this website

Nitro

Admin/Immoral Turpitude
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
My post to the music thread refused to embed a video properly.
I am a little tired of all the malfunctions that are present at the time.

You have forced my hand to reinstall Adobe Flash against my better judgement so I have a workaround for your image troubles. If none of this can't be fixed,I see no reason to further participate as an active member. I am a little tired of the silence that is offered when a question is asked and do not think that it is unreasonable for a simple response such as we are working in it,please be patient. My patience is getting tested as it is.

I have been asking for help since early April. I got one short but not helpful note from Brent about my original issues back in May. The other day,I tried to embed a vid several times and was not able to. When the site finally did,it posted the vid twice.

Rocco quit posting his paintings here because he has the same difficulties with images. Why in the name of anything do we have to use Adobe that has known security issues in order to post images here? I have dedicated a machine to use just for surfing and posting on AC as a result of my concerns about Adobe Flash.My IT go to guy that works for General Motors told me to drop it like a hot potato. Firefox dropped them last summer for a while because it was too toxic.That says enough for me to not want it on my boxes. I have been forced to isolate anything important to a whole other system so I won't get compromised and lose anything that is either sensitive or financial in nature.

I don't hold your love of Ford product against ya either for what it is worth.
Just don't ask me to help you push one,I have pushed enough of them into a garage for repairs :D

Guys, there is simply no way around not using Adobe Flash for uploading images in our current software. We hope that with the next major release of the software, that we will have a non flash solution to uploading images. I do not know when that time will be though as our software does not release roadmaps.

As far as the embedding videos go, we use a 3rd party add-on to provide more options than the stock software gives us. This software is updated frequently and sometimes we are an update or two behind. I have updated the add-on, so please try the videos again.

Guys, there is simply no way around not using Adobe Flash for uploading images in our current software. We hope that with the next major release of the software, that we will have a non flash solution to uploading images. I do not know when that time will be though as our software does not release roadmaps.

As far as the embedding videos go, we use a 3rd party add-on to provide more options than the stock software gives us. This software is updated frequently and sometimes we are an update or two behind. I have updated the add-on, so please try the videos again.
Thank you.
It's a lot easier to understand when it is explained.

I tried disabling my browser's Flash plug-in over the obvious and well-known security concerns.

However very quickly I discovered that I was removing myself from the functionality of many mainstream websites that still rely on this technology. So as much as I hate to admit it, we may be stuck using Adobe Flash technology for sometime still.

So ultimately I guess it just depends on which websites you routinely frequent.

If you use Chrome, it will help protect you by disabling Flash if it isn't the latest version.

New Threads

Top Bottom