• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Planning

Howdy folks!
Have you tried using kanband boards. I have tried in the past but I found that such boards try to simplify the process too much. I mean, simplifying too much is bad as that forces you to look more at the "big picture" and miss the details.
What are your experiences?

Haven’t tried that. Are you using it for your self or?

I make my own lists with coloured markers and a favorite black pen in a notebook.

I break down large or anxiety-proviking tasks into very small steps. Then those are written in the notebook.

Mindfulness is intrinsic to the process - for me - it is at least as important as caffeine.

:)

I use post-it notes profusely. One of the most prominent places I put them is directly under my computer monitor...right in my face. Hard to miss!

I organize myself with an app on my mobile phone. Post-its would turn my place into a big colourful mosaic.

New Threads

Top Bottom