• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pizza poll!

Pizza toppings?

• Pepperoni

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Sausage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Canadian Bacon

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Olives

• Onions

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • White Pizza

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • BBQ Pizza

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Please specify)

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
My favorite pizza is just plain pepperoni and cheese.

What do you like on your pizza?

Light cheese, and that's it. I'm pretty picky and Domino's is some of the only pizza I really like. I don't dislike other places, it's just the only place where I love the pizza. But I do dip it in garlic butter sauce. If I don't have that, I put garlic salt on it.

I am a HUGE pizza fan :hearteyes:

I love literally every topping but pineapple or any type of seafood lol. Plus regular bacon, barbecue chicken and shaved steak, I also enjoy.

@Madison M I love Domino’s too :)

I used to love Pizza Hut as a kid but there isn’t one in my area anymore.

There’s a good flatbread pizza place in my town called Peel Pizza, and I love Flatbread Company too but I’ve only seen them in Hawaii, Maine, and Connecticut, not in my state for some reason. They are a national chain though.
There’s also a really good Greek pizza place down the street from me. :)

The only one I really can’t stand is Papa Gino’s. Too tomato-ey :confused:
Nothing personal but I’m not a fan of tomatoes. :p

Here's a smoked salmon pizza I made yesterday, with olives & anchovies!

Attachments

• upload_2022-2-4_12-50-30.jpeg
    upload_2022-2-4_12-50-30.jpeg
    807 KB · Views: 71
I checked the box for 'other'. When I could still eat pizza, I preferred what is referred to as Pizza Margherita, which is normally on a thin to medium crust, made of aged sourdough (I preferred gluten-free crust) and topped with fresh mozzarella, fresh basil leaves, olive oil and fresh tomatoes. I prefer it without pizza sauce, but, it can be made with, or without, and also very good with minced, roasted garlic.

Here's a smoked salmon pizza I made yesterday, with olives & anchovies!
As much as I don’t enjoy seafood on my pizza (I love seafood in general tho, especially salmon!) that looks absolutely incredible. Very artistic too (I love artistry in food.)
Great work making that!! :)

I checked the box for 'other'. When I could still eat pizza, I preferred what is referred to as Pizza Margherita, which is normally on a thin to medium crust, made of aged sourdough (I preferred gluten-free crust) and topped with fresh mozzarella, fresh basil leaves, olive oil and fresh tomatoes. I prefer it without pizza sauce, but, it can be made with, or without, and also very good with minced, roasted garlic.
Yes, margherita pizza is one of my favorites :) One of the only cases where I’ll tolerate tomatoes too ;)
I’m sorry you can’t eat pizza anymore :( There are things I can’t eat either so I sympathize.

Yes, margherita pizza is one of my favorites :) One of the only cases where I’ll tolerate tomatoes too ;)
I’m sorry you can’t eat pizza anymore :( There are things I can’t eat either so I sympathize.
Ah, nice that you enjoy Margherita pizza! Thank you for your empathetic words. Enjoy a slice for me the next time you have it! : ).

Favorite pizza? Banana ofcourse!
Curry, banana, ham, and the normal tomato sauce, and cheese ofcourse. Gladly extra curry.
But they seem to make it extra little sometimes when one wish that. One have to probably bring own? :)

Some other tasty things add on pizza:
Mango, grated Ginger!

Last edited:
Yes. A great pizza is such comfort. Okay, Greek influences, feta, spinach leaves, garlic, artichoke hearts, did l say garlic, dried tomatoes, white light sauce- just heavenly.

For something fast, we go for Culinary Circle Rising Crust, Supreme.
We prefer a local veggie pizza of another brand, but our store rarely carries it,
so we will take a cheese pizza and add our own toppings.
We call it RAG MOP:
  • Red onions,
  • Anchovies,
  • Garlic powder,
  • Mushrooms,
  • Olives &
  • Peppers. ;)
Ragg Mopp, Ames Brothers (1950)

Last edited:
For something fast, we go for Culinary Circle Rising Crust, Supreme.
We prefer a local veggie pizza of another brand, but our store rarely carries it,
so we will take a cheese pizza and add our own toppings.
We call it RAGMOP:
  • Red onions,
  • Anchovies,
  • Garlic powder,
  • Mushrooms,
  • Olives &
  • Peppers. ;)
Ragg Mopp, Ames Brothers (1950)

*Homer d*

*Now me hungry*
-(Pizza) Monster

I am such a pizza snob. I love to make my own when I have the ingredients and the time. If I'm getting Pizza Hut (the only chain I like) I get a thin crust veggie and a thin crust meat lovers and a side of boneless wings. My FAVORITE pizza, though, is MOD Pizza. Its like Subway but....pizza. I make a monster pizza with all the fresh ingredients and beef, chicken, and bacon. Fresh greens, roasted garlic cloves, 3 kinds of cheese, mushrooms, olives, roasted red peppers, etc. Heaven on a cauliflower crust!

White pizza with spinach and tomatoes toppings. Extra parmesan cheese sprinkled on it.

Also like Garden Vege pizzas. Thick crust with tomatoe sauce and mixed vegs. Black olive, onions,
bell pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms.

New Threads

Top Bottom