• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pics of some of your art/Sketchbook

To the people who have digital sketchbooks, I would love to see your artworks if you are willing to share.

_08fc2ad4-fe33-4806-a89e-c12e5634bb96.jpeg

aspie1.png
zunburaki.jpg

Zombie unicorn rainbow butterfly kitten

Your guess is as good as mine on this one.
20231014_132849.jpg

I dont merember what I was trying to do, but it's artsy, right?

Does anyone have a sketchbook or even drawings? I’ve been drawing in mine recently. It would be cool to see what everyone else draws in their free time. When I was a kid, I would always draw these characters I had in my head. I recently came back to that idea. I miss my old stuff.

View attachment 121050
I have sketchbooks and I draw and do not want to lose my abilities and sometimes worry about that.
I draw all kinds of things, I copy things and love nature drawings as well.

I share my art a lot on here as it is, but my (artistic / digital) sketchbook is mostly just Processing sketches and Python / Lua scripts :D
holycow.jpg

canvas4.png
sense.jpg
the-corruption.jpg
yehaw234.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a sketchbook or even drawings? I’ve been drawing in mine recently. It would be cool to see what everyone else draws in their free time. When I was a kid, I would always draw these characters I had in my head. I recently came back to that idea. I miss my old stuff.

View attachment 121050

I love this drawing. It reminds me very much of the independent comics I read in my early teens. Stuff like Sam & Max, Milk & Cheese, Sands, The Flaming Carrot, Madman, and more. I have to wonder what kind of adventures this character would be in.

I love this drawing. It reminds me very much of the independent comics I read in my early teens. Stuff like Sam & Max, Milk & Cheese, Sands, The Flaming Carrot, Madman, and more. I have to wonder what kind of adventures this character would be in.
Thank you so much. I was going for a fairy sprite type of character. I love fairies.

My art at times is a little different than most.
Most of it would seem boring and mundane until you realize that I can start with a piece of metal and turn it into a useful item.
I created this item on machinetools.
This is a performance enhancing modification I made for the air inlet on my Harley-Davidson motorcycle:
33673_e8cdc6f33584030f7393d82f9acc7b44.jpg

Machined from a solid bar of 6061 T-6 aluminum, it mounts an over the counter aviation style low restriction cotton gauze air cleaner for an automobile onto the carburetor to replace the factory cake pan filter it was sold with.
The increase in flow rate was very substantial.

Replacement drive pulley for a 1938 Sears Craftsman wood lathe.
Rough stock before:
55364_28612da39cf3f7f0c4652c94cd1c53b5.jpg

After:
55376_ec471afefab2dbbd12a5dd67ad5d4fb6.jpg

I spent a great portion of my career in manufacturing where we are only limited to our own imagination and the capability of our equipment.

New Threads

Top Bottom