• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pics of some of your art/Sketchbook

My 'sketches' are all electronic schematics and electrical diagrams. Not really art, but I am proud of them.

To the people who have digital sketchbooks, I would love to see your artworks if you are willing to share.

_08fc2ad4-fe33-4806-a89e-c12e5634bb96.jpeg

aspie1.png
zunburaki.jpg

Zombie unicorn rainbow butterfly kitten

Your guess is as good as mine on this one.
20231014_132849.jpg

I dont merember what I was trying to do, but it's artsy, right?

Does anyone have a sketchbook or even drawings? I’ve been drawing in mine recently. It would be cool to see what everyone else draws in their free time. When I was a kid, I would always draw these characters I had in my head. I recently came back to that idea. I miss my old stuff.

View attachment 121050
I have sketchbooks and I draw and do not want to lose my abilities and sometimes worry about that.
I draw all kinds of things, I copy things and love nature drawings as well.

I share my art a lot on here as it is, but my (artistic / digital) sketchbook is mostly just Processing sketches and Python / Lua scripts :D
holycow.jpg

canvas4.png
sense.jpg
the-corruption.jpg
yehaw234.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a sketchbook or even drawings? I’ve been drawing in mine recently. It would be cool to see what everyone else draws in their free time. When I was a kid, I would always draw these characters I had in my head. I recently came back to that idea. I miss my old stuff.

View attachment 121050

I love this drawing. It reminds me very much of the independent comics I read in my early teens. Stuff like Sam & Max, Milk & Cheese, Sands, The Flaming Carrot, Madman, and more. I have to wonder what kind of adventures this character would be in.

I love this drawing. It reminds me very much of the independent comics I read in my early teens. Stuff like Sam & Max, Milk & Cheese, Sands, The Flaming Carrot, Madman, and more. I have to wonder what kind of adventures this character would be in.
Thank you so much. I was going for a fairy sprite type of character. I love fairies.

New Threads

Top Bottom