• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Physically beaten due to social anxiety.

I'm really really sorry this has happened to you, The exact same thing has happened to me a while back so i know how you feel, I was walking along and because of anxiety and aspergers i was looking at the floor and a group of guys saw me as 'weak' and jumped me out of the blue, Punched me to the floor then kicked me for ages, I had friends with me at the time but they just stood and watched because they were too scared to get involved or beaten up themselves, It's an absolute horrific experience and i'm sorry you had to go through it, Try avoid that area as much as you can, Hope you're okay

New Threads

Top Bottom