• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Photography

Yeah it is one of my obsessions for sure, I always have a digital camera with me and I take pics every day of lots of things.
Most just sit and waste space on my hard drive. I had a laptop crash and I lost tons of pics, that is a good thing really, I am an image hoarder, now I get to start over again haha the few that I like are saved by being on my blogs, so all I lost were junk anyways for the most part.

my outdoors photo blog

http://mtoutdoorspics.blogspot.com/

This one is gonna be a bit of a ramble with some cool stuff in there.

First off, plugging my own stuff. If anyone has Flickr, 500px or ViewBug, check me out on the hyper links.

Next up is the Hyperlapse app being put out by Instagram / Facebook. It looks pretty amazing and would be great to document special occasions or thing slike conventions which I love to go to.

Check an article about it here, also check out a post about the technology behind it here. Warning, the terminology used by the guy narrating the video is not layman friendly but you do get to understand what is going on.

Instagram / Facebook are also releasing their own version of Snapchat called Bolt. You can read about it here

i'm a major photobug! here is one of my best pictures to date.

Attachments

• IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    863.8 KB · Views: 218
All iphone shots. No filter or editing.

I ran/ installed/ bent this pipe work.
Here is a failed parachute lower right center. Again iphone, no edit
Got high

My baby!

San Luis Obispo

I have Hyperlapse on my IPhone. I haven't used it yet, but look forward to doing so in the future.

New Threads

Top Bottom