• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Photo Show... Theme?

Which theme do you like the most?

• Stranger portraits

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Winter In the City

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
As per my previous post, I have to decide between two urban style themes, just want to do a straw poll to get some thoughts...

Theme #1 Stranger portraits... An element of story telling, how I met the person, a story of the interaction, some of their story, etc... A photo like this perhaps...

Street Portrait 01.jpg

Theme #2 Winter In the City... Scenes of winter, the fun moments, and those moments of bitter cold days... Perhaps something like this...

Street Photo 21.jpg

It’s hard to choose, I really like both!
I think it depends on what you want people to do with the pictures if they buy them… I think the stranger portraits would be really good to put on the walls in a gallery or in a shop or a restaurant. The winter theme, especially landscapes and cityscapes, would probably have some appeal for people to put in their homes.
Ultimately it’s your decision, but consider what you feel is most appropriate for your customers to do with the photographs. Those are just my thoughts :)

It’s hard to choose, I really like both!
I think it depends on what you want people to do with the pictures if they buy them… I think the stranger portraits would be really good to put on the walls in a gallery or in a shop or a restaurant. The winter theme, especially landscapes and cityscapes, would probably have some appeal for people to put in their homes.
Ultimately it’s your decision, but consider what you feel is most appropriate for your customers to do with the photographs. Those are just my thoughts :)

It's still my decision, just getting some thoughts, I have to decide by the end of the weekend, because it will be listed as photo shows happening during a month-long photo festival here in February...

Last edited:
It's still my decision, just getting some thoughts, I have to decide by the end of the weekend, because it will be listed as photo shows happening during a month-long photo festival here...
Such a hard decision!! Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful… hopefully someone can be more decisive in their response!!
I wish you the best of luck with your show and be sure to tell us how it goes! :)

As per my previous post, I have to decide between two urban style themes, just want to do a straw poll to get some thoughts...

Theme #1 Stranger portraits... An element of story telling, how I met the person, a story of the interaction, some of their story, etc... A photo like this perhaps...

View attachment 71583

Theme #2 Winter In the City... Scenes of winter, the fun moments, and those moments of bitter cold days... Perhaps something like this...

View attachment 71584
1. Personally, subjectively: I’d choose winter in the city as architecture is a buried but vibrant passion of mine. Your photos with winter light on buildings and streets = <3
2. Objectively: NT’s will (?) respond to portraits and pics of people more than anything else.

New Threads

Top Bottom