• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pets

Pictures of my pet fish Rocco. The story behind him is at the link below

IMG_3415.JPG

IMG_3419.JPG

Picking out a pet fish

Not really no, but my friend I mentioned earlier who has fish has a kissing gourami! She did have two, but sadly one died not long after they got the pair, but the other one is still going strong :)
they are known to be agressive
Pictures of my pet fish Rocco. The story behind him is at the link below

View attachment 30477

View attachment 30478

Picking out a pet fish
bettas are one of my favourite fish,and my old betta;saphire looks just like your betta.
they live fast and die young unfortunately compared to other breeds but like the other thread mentions about keeping them in smaller tanks- that is true,they are scared of space.

My first (greatest) dog ever, he passed away in 2002, and was the love of my life, he was a spaniel mix.

Last edited:
Our beautiful greyhound!
usher1.jpg
usher1.jpg

i love all of your dogs guys,i always wished i had a dog,even as a young child.
i especially love sprocket the staffie,staffies are highly underrated.
i used to walk dogs in the cheshire countryside and got paid for it, i couldnt do it now though thanks to the spinal nerve damage i recieved.

My extremely fun and mischievous 8 month old kitty named Foxy. I have so many good pictures of her, it's hard to choose. My previous cat, Feeny passed away right before we got her, she was 11 and I miss her still, along with my childhood cat-Tucker who was 10 when he passed, and dog-Boots, who was almost 16 when he passed. I really hope to get another dog when I have my own place but for now it's just Foxy, who is endless entertainment.

Attachments

• TREE0.jpg
    TREE0.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20161117_182420493.jpg
    IMG_20161117_182420493.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 132
  • DOOR.jpg
    DOOR.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20161129_214844214~2.jpg
    IMG_20161129_214844214~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
  • TREE00.jpg
    TREE00.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 146
  • REGAL.jpg
    REGAL.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 143
  • REGAL2.jpg
    REGAL2.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 132
I live with an 8or9 year old black lab named strut(but we just call him booga.)he was rescued from someone who abused him and abandoned him for days at a time,then the friends who rescued him from that bell couldn't keep him and I had lost my other two dogs and was miserable. So he came to live.with me and my life partner. He's the sweetest dog I have ever met and it was like we were together forever. Now he has developed diabetes and has gone blind, I don't know what I'll do when his time is up. Never even had to use the B word with him. ( the only other word that can be spelled with S T R U T is trust.)

We have 3 dogs, a cat and a fish. I am fond of them all and I find great comfort in them, even the fish. My children also greatly enjoy them as well and the animals are all genuinely caring and kind to all three of us. They provide us with emotional support and often they come it us when we need them most, and those times are often when our needs are unspoken.

New Threads

Top Bottom