• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

pet etiquette for dating inquiry

Will would probably slap you for even implying that. :p

The best thing about that slap was Chris Rocks reaction. He brushed it off like a champion. Totally professional. Will looked a little disappointed, he did put some effort into it.

The best thing about that slap was Chris Rocks reaction. He brushed it off like a champion. Totally professional. Will looked a little disappointed, he did put some effort into it.
Yep. Both actors and comedians have to have "tough skins" to do what they do. But I suspect with a comedian, it involves that much more.

Slapping a comedian was just a terrible idea. The jokes will never stop.
Yeah, for a fellow entertainer to do that it was poor form. Smith should have known better. And in front of his peers...which proved to be a disaster for Smith.

Yeah, for a fellow entertainer to do that it was poor form. Smith should have known better. And in front of his peers...which proved to be a disaster for Smith.

We shouldn't be too hard on poor Will, who among us haven't stormed a stage and slapped an Oscar host in the face on live tv. It happens. ;)

LOL!!!

I would not consider a long-term partner who wasn't a pet person. It would stop the relationship from ever becoming more than FWB. No judging on the other person. We're just not compatible.

I can understand people who love animals but are constrained by their lease from keeping one. I was one of those for several years. We'd spend all our time at the pet-friendly location.

New Threads

Top Bottom